- About us
- Our partners
- Careers at Renovotec
- Buy online
- Contact us
Business Development Executive
As a Business Development Executive for Renovotec, you'll be responsible for promoting the company and building and maintaining relationships with customers.
Your exact level of responsibility may vary, according to your experience within a similar role.
Reporting to the Sales team manager, your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and planning meetings with potential customers
- Planning, preparing and delivering presentations, including demonstrations of our extensive product lines
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Administering accounts and writing regular reports/sales forecasts
- Using company CRM system to cold call potential leads
- Attending exhibitions to promote the company and gather leads for future business opportunities
Salary dependent on experience and is supplemented + OTE. Training on individual devices will be provided and employees are offered attractive incentives from the outset.
If you think you have the skill set to fulfil this vacancy, please email us at email@example.com or call 0845 293 0450.
Renovotec Partners YDMT Charity
Renovotec has now joined forces with the Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust to protect the environment and ultimately turn brown boxes, green through recycling as much cardbaord as possible.
Renovotec, Whitwood Lodge, Whitwood Lane, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 5QD
Tel: 0845 293 0450 Fax: 01977 668 378 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org